Unified Communications solutions unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks, delivering an easy-to use, media-rich collaboration experience across business, government agency, and institutional workspaces. These applications use the network as the platform to enable users to connect, anywhere, anytime, and anyplace, using any medium, device, or operating system. You can best realize those benefits with a system that has been designed and deployed as effectively as possible. By properly assessing and addressing critical business and technical requirements prior to implementation, you can prevent costly delays, improve service quality, and deploy a solution that meets your business needs now and in the future.
Our Collaboration Change Management Services include these primary service activities:
• Project management: Provision of a single point of contact to coordinate our responsibilities, develop a schedule, and define milestones and project plan throughout all delivered services.
• Assessment: Evaluation of your current organizational readiness and barriers to change from a leadership, behavioural, cultural, roles, responsibilities, policies, and process perspective.
• Analytics: Examination of collaboration tools usage levels and corresponding business metrics to provide interpretation and recommendations based on desired business results and industry benchmarks.
• Strategy and governance: Creation of a comprehensive strategy and execution plan to eliminate barriers and accelerate usage and adoption of collaboration technology to achieve your business goals.
• Marketing and communications: Preparation of an internal marketing and communications strategy to increase awareness and accelerate motivation for the new collaboration technology.
• Training: Development of a training strategy that will educate IT and end users on how to best utilize the new collaboration technology and how to adopt new processes