What is White Label IT Service?
Delivering a managed service model necessitates specialized knowledge, skills, and experience, as well as a team available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your customers have access to a Managed Services Helpdesk & NOC team for nearly any subject matter through 24-7 RMM, phone, and ticket system assignment. Connectivity and usage issues with PCs, Macs, tablets, mobile devices, printers, servers, network devices, and cloud services can be resolved by your White Label Help Desk and NOC team. Allowing your clients to receive immediate assistance and return to work in minutes.
What makes a "good" white label IT service desk?
Putting your company's logo on your service desk portal and answering the phone with your company name does not guarantee the service levels you expect from a white label IT service desk. More than just seeming to work from within your organization is required of the service desk supplier.
Instead, they must integrate themselves into your organization, speak your language, comprehend your goals, and culture, and have a thorough understanding of your systems and products (if delivering technical support to customers.
If they don't, there's a risk that they'll harm your company's reputation by failing to fulfill your users' expectations or accurately portraying your corporate culture.
So, if you're looking for a white label solution when outsourcing your IT service desk to an outsource IT support provider, look for the following:
- Look for an IT service provider who is interested in proactively supporting your organization's business objectives and future plans. They'll become a useful partner as well as a service provider if they provide strategic guidance and integrate their services with your objectives.
- A thorough onboarding process: ensure that your service desk supplier spends time learning about your company and ensuring that they have all of the necessary information to create a white label solution.
- Quality assurance and service desk accreditation: Look for necessary accreditation to ensure that a supplier has the proper quality controls in place and is committed to providing a high-quality service desk. You can identify good providers by looking for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001, and Service Desk Institute accreditation.
- Shared values: If the IT supplier shares your company's values, you'll have a better cultural fit because their service desk analysts and services are already aligned with them.
What are the advantages of a white label service desk?
- A reduction in overall costs. Maintaining service desk support is not inexpensive. To provide help to clients, high-performance service desks require many systems and applications. After you outsource partner absorbs those expenses, you should realize that you don't need to retain every subscription.
- Upskilling and upselling are two things you can do. Your staff can learn new skills now that internal resources have been freed up. Take the time to future-proof your business, improve performance, and even pursue Service Desk Institute (SDI) accreditation. Everything you do will raise the value of the services you provide to clients, allowing you to sell higher-value solutions with more ease.
- Charge a greater rate for team time. Your customers are still paying for the time spent at the service desk. You have an IT partner delivering this service under your brand, rather than your own team. As far as a client is concerned, instant - Live Chat - help, remote assistance, and other services will remain unaltered. However, you now have more time to bill out skills and time at a premium rate for clients that require "big ticket" products.
White Label support without a glitch
Your clients want their IT to be integrated, therefore any solution that breaks their workflow or requires them to dial several numbers isn't the correct one. They don't want to go to separate persons outside of business hours or have one company for projects and another for assistance.
A competent White Label Helpdesk integrates seamlessly with your support services. They'll get to know your clients on a personal level while providing your high-quality skills and services, all while representing your brand. They will not only save you time and money, but they will also save you the headache of having to put out fires in the middle of the night.
Trained support engineers will have the essential experience to jump straight in and represent your company's branding and fundamental values. It only takes a few sample tickets and an introduction to your tools, processes, and procedures to show how effortlessly things can go with a trusted White Label Helpdesk supplier.
What can our professionals do for you?
To provide you a competitive edge, our trained and competent professionals can provide top-level technical support for your business, customers, partners, and other parties. Our skilled support, hardware, and customer service specialists effortlessly integrate with your business and manage your technology.
Teceze offers a comprehensive set of Managed IT Services. Our staff of highly skilled and trained professionals is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve you.
Delivering a managed service model necessitates specialized knowledge, skills, and experience, as well as a team available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your customers have access to a Managed Services Helpdesk & NOC team for nearly any subject matter through 24-7 RMM, phone, and ticket system assignment.