What Is Ransomware And The List Of Ransomware Attacks In 2021?
List of Ransomware attacks in January 2021
- 4,000 members have been informed by one of the most exclusive UK golf clubs that their personal information might have been compromised in a ransomware attack.
- Trafford bin collection business is facing a huge cyber-attack with publicly leaked contracts, passports, financial data
- UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has suffered a cyber-attack that has adversely affected some of its web assets, resulting in third-party encrypting information.
- Mensa Website Hacked after the Smartest Folk of Britain Struggled to Protect Passwords
- A ransomware attack cripples NYC DOE's disciplinary scheme for teachers
- Belgian consulting company Finalise is unscathed by a ransomware attack
- The Ben-Gurion University of the Negev was attacked by a cyber-attack resulting in a breach of a number of its servers.
- Delaware County officials paid a ransom of $25,000 to hackers who breached the county's computer system.
- A new ransomware attack targeted OmniTRAX, a Colorado-based short-line rail operator and logistics provider,
- Ransom demanded after the AKVA community suffered from a big virus attack
- The Scottish Environmental Protection Agency (SEPA) has stated that it is reacting to an ongoing ransomware attack initiated by an international cybercrime community that is highly coordinated.
- CHwapi, the Picardy Wallonia hospital in Tournai, became the target of a computer attack.
- The car rental company UCAR reports that at the beginning of the year, it was the victim of a computer attack.
- Nygard struggled with ransomware that permanently damaged its IT system
- The town of Montmagne was fighting a cyber-attack that culminated in a full shutdown of its computer and telephone networks.
- Ransomware Incident Reports from WestRock
- Systems recovering from ransomware attack at Tennessee Wesleyan University
- Mono Next Public Company, a Thai media and content conglomerate struck by ALTDOS hackers
- Cyber-attacks affect the infrastructure of the Municipality of Balneário Camboriú
- Crisp Regional Health Care has experienced a ransomware attack
- Ramsey County claims 8,700 customers' data was compromised by illegal ransomware hacking
- Cybersecurity incident triggers device outage at Peel District School Board
Ransomware is a type of malicious software threaten to blocks access to data or a computer system, usually by encrypting it until the victim pays a ransom fee to the attacker.